Spooky season has officially begun! What better way to celebrate than throwing an elaborate, all-out Halloween party. My Sleepover Party has 13 fun and spooky party ideas for you to try out this year.
1. Halloween Themed Teepees: It’s time for a spooky sleepover! Kids of all ages will love getting together with friends for a night of fun. Make Halloween memorable this year by planning the perfect sleepover event for your kiddos and their friends. Get this setup complete with themed pillows, decor and blankets (or customize your own) for an all-out Halloween sleepover party.
2. Halloween Themed Pajamas: We love themed pajamas! After trick or treating in costume, keep the party going all night with Halloween themed pajamas. The whole family can get in on the fun! Here are some of our favorites.
3. Spooktacular Movie Night: Jump in your teepees with your Halloween pajamas it’s now time for Movie Night! Here is a list of the 60 best Halloween movies of all time.
4. Balloon Decor: No party is complete without festive balloons. Amp up the spooky factor with some bright balloons and creepy characters like this elaborate decor by one of our favorite Kashay’s Fab Events and Designs.
5. Spooky Mason Jars: Skip the pumpkins for some spooky mason jars this Halloween. Get the kids to join in the fun and paint mason jars of different sizes in bright colors. You can draw scary faces on them, add fairy lights and decorate the fireplace or even your porch. See the detailed tutorial and more fun ideas here.
6. DIY Bubbling Witch Cauldron: We love all things Hocus Pocus and this bubbling witch cauldron is a must for Halloween! You will need some plastic cauldrons, paint, hot glue and of course, some candy to fill them up. You could use a diffuser to give the bubbling effect but be careful with it. Detailed instructions can be found here. Have fun!
Food, Drinks and Treats
7. Spooky Sausage Mummies:
The most popular and easy savory snack is the pigs in a blanket. All you need are some hot dogs, a can of crescent rolls and cheese slices. Add two dots of ketchup or mustard for eyes and you are done.
8. Haunted Pizza
This haunted pizza is easy to make and so much fun for the kids too. You can top it with some gooey ghost shaped mozzarella cheese, salami cut up in the shape of bats and some black olive spiders.
9. Pumpkin Juice
Inspired by Harry Potter, this Pumpkin juice is the perfect Halloween drink. You can have it cold drink while playing Halloween games or curl up in your blanket with a warm cup. Tastes amazing both ways!
10. Sweet Charcuterie Board
This has got to be the easiest and most fun Halloween themed charcuterie board out there. Design a spooky grazing board with the kids and use their favorite candies & jellies – be as creative as you like.
11. Halloween Bingo
Here is a fun Halloween twist on an old classic game – Spooky Bingo! Cut up the calling cards and put them in a hat. You can use candy corn for Bingo markers. The kids will be hooked and laughing in the end.
12. Halloween Charades
Halloween charades are the perfect party game for kids and adults. Just print this out, cut the charade cards and put them in a bucket. Pick one and act it out with the help of body movements.
13. Spooky Scavenger Hunt
We love games that include the whole family in the fun! A Halloween scavenger hunt is sure to get everyone excited. Find as many spooky items and check them off your list before everyone else.
My Sleepover Party is your party place for the most epic celebrations. Reserve our limited slots for your Halloween weekend party rental or book now for an upcoming birthday or celebration!